Words: ACFC Media
Wednesday 7 September 2022
AUCKLAND, New Zealand - Auckland City is seeking junior and youth coaches to join us team part-time for our post-season player development program during October to December.
Coaches will be exposed to the ACFC playing and coaching philosophies as they work with other like-minded coaches in a positive environment to inspire players to learn, develop and express themselves on the field.
See below for a summary of the role requirements click here.
Candidates must be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches will demonstrate and excel in the following fields:
• Delivery, execution and planning of high-quality sessions.
• Leadership – leading positivity by example (role model to players).
• Communication – effectively communicate to all parties associated to the team.
• Building effective working relationships – work successfully with others and show an
ability to build and continue effective relationships with others.
• Management – be seen as an effective leader of players and people.
v Wellington Olympic, 11 March 2023, KO: TBC